Teacher of Music
We are looking to appoint a passionate, outstanding Teacher of Music to join our thriving and successful Performing Arts department and teach at KS3, 4 and 5.
Staff at Clevedon School are committed to raising standards and embrace professional development through a mixture of school led and self-led options. The school is well supported by Governors and Clevedon Learning Trust who play a knowledgeable and active role in the life of the school.
If you have the skills and the drive to truly change lives for the better by further improving our outcomes and brining new skills and ideas, then this is the job for you. We welcome applications from all potential candidates and are happy to to speak with and tour potential applicants.
- Laptop for every member of staff;
- Staff perks including free on-site PT fitness sessions, subsidised canteen and coffee van and staff coat;
- Centralised school behaviour policy creating an environment where you can enjoy your teaching;
- No unnecessary meetings giving you as much time as possible to develop your teaching;
- Lots of opportunity to be supported and develop as a professional from ECT to Headteacher.
- Outstanding classroom pedagogy;
- An ability to inspire curiosity and ignite passion for learning both inside and outside the classroom;
- A desire to be involved in an innovative and forward-thinking school;
- Experience of teaching music to A Level;
- A desire to be involved in extra-curricular activities and events;
- Experience teaching composition at KS4 and 5; (desirable)
- Experience of teaching and working with music technology, namely DAW and recording studio equipment. (desirable)
Permanent, Full Time
Required September 2022
Deadline and how to apply
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS - Thursday 19th May at 9am
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com
- Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all applicants will be vetted through DBS checks.
- We are committed to equality and to valuing diversity as an employer and provider of education.
For further information about this post, or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01275 337404