Key Stage 2-3 Teacher
Permanent Full Time KS2-3 Teacher
(with the ability to deliver lessons to students who learn with SEND)
Required September 2022
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Primary phase teacher who has a clear understanding of the KS2 curriculum and the ability to deliver learning opportunities to a small group of our new Year 7 students who learn with SEND in September 2022.
Staff at Clevedon School are committed to raising standards and embrace professional development through a mixture of school led and self-led options. The school is well supported by Governors and Clevedon Learning Trust who play a knowledgeable and active role in the life of the school.
- The opportunity to work as part of our Student Support team, where you will be responsible for delivering English, Reading, Maths, Humanities and other varied curriculum lessons in a way that meets the needs of the learners.
- Appropriate non-contact time in order to plan appropriate lessons and feedback
- Staff perks including free on-site PT fitness sessions, subsidised canteen, coffee van, staff coat and laptop for every member of staff;
- Centralised school behaviour policy so you can enjoy your teaching;
- No unnecessary meetings – focus on the main thing! Lots of opportunity to be supported and develop as a professional from ECT to Headteacher.
- Outstanding pedagogy and experience of teaching lessons to KS2 students
- A deep understanding of the KS2 curriculum, with the flexibility to adjust and alter schemes of learning in line with student progress.
- An ability to inspire curiosity and ignite passion for learning through many different approaches
- Clear sense of values and expectations that support the development of children
Full Time, Permanent
Required September 2022
Deadline and how to apply
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS - Thursday 30th June 2022 at 9am
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com
- Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all applicants will be vetted through DBS checks.
- We are committed to equality and to valuing diversity as an employer and provider of education.
For further information about this post, or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01275 337404