Director of Maths
The success of the students at Clevedon School stems from our steadfast belief in combining innovative, research-based teaching and learning; traditional values, and a holistic education, in order to achieve the absolute best outcomes for all students. For that to continue we need to appoint an ambitious and exceptional leader with a proven record of success in maths.
The success of Staff at Clevedon School results from a true sense of belonging, opportunities for professional enrichment and development, established well-being programme and a culture of professional reward and recognition.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner with the ability to support others in the classroom
- Be able to develop and deliver strategic and innovative interventions to further raise standards in maths
- Be consistent in enforcing all rules, modelling at all times ‘The Clevedon Way’
- Be able to inspire, challenge and empower staff, students and wider community
- Have the ability to embrace and develop and adopt our guiding principles: “Be kind. Be brilliant.”
We seek a candidate who is passionate about combining academic rigour with opportunities for all pupils in maths. You will play a key role in raising maths standards and outcomes by being a proactive and creative leader. You will be integral in upholding standards around school, being high profile around the school at all times.
Through our personalised CsPD programme we offer a first class commitment to developing individuals to reach their full potential. There are clear pathways and training opportunities to develop the successful candidate to Headteacher roles. Emphasis on staff wellbeing is an integral part of our culture and we provide an outstanding working environment.
You are very welcome, and encouraged, to visit the school by prior arrangement. Please email the Headteacher’s PA, Sarah Caswell, on email@example.com to arrange a visit.
“Clevedon School appoints high quality staff who make a positive difference.
to student experiences. We are committed to equality and to valuing diversity as an employer and provider of education.”
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through DBS checks.
Leadership Pay Scale - L9-12
Permanent, Full Time
Required September 2022
Deadline and how to apply
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS - Friday 20th May 2022 at 4pm
Interviews – week commencing 23rd May 2022
Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all applicants will be vetted through DBS checks.
- We are committed to equality and to valuing diversity as an employer and provider of education.
For further information about this post, or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact us on email@example.com or telephone us on 01275 337404