Clevedon School's policies are available to download as PDF documents below:
- Anti Bullying Policy (0.08 MB)
- Attendance Policy (0.26 MB)
- Attendance Policy - Appendix 1- Clevedon School Information (0.19 MB)
- Attendance Policy - Appendix 2 - Request for Leave of Absence Form (0.12 MB)
- Behaviour Policy 2018-2019 (0.12 MB)
- Charging and Remissions Policy (0.11 MB)
- Clevedon School Disability Equality Scheme Accessibility Plan 15-16 (0.48 MB)
- CLT Safeguarding Policy 2018 Clevedon Cluster (0.47 MB)
- Drugs and Illegal Substances policy (0.21 MB)
- eSafety policy (0.50 MB)
- Exams - ECDL Appeals Procedures 2016-17 (0.12 MB)
- Exams - Emergency Evacuation Policy 2016-17 (0.11 MB)
- Exams - Examinations Contingency Plan 2016-17 (0.16 MB)
- Exams - Word Processor Policy 2016-17 (0.14 MB)
- Freedom of Information (0.17 MB)
- Health Safety Policy Clevedon School (0.19 MB)
- Health Safety Statement Clevedon School (0.07 MB)
- Health and Safety Policy CLT 2018 19 (0.13 MB)
- Health and Safety Statement (0.04 MB)
- Searching Screening Confiscation Policy (0.11 MB)
- SEND Policy (0.11 MB)
- Sex and Relationships policy 2017 (0.08 MB)
- Statement of Multi-culturalism and the Promotion of British Values (0.41 MB)
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions 2 (0.22 MB)
- Whistleblowing Policy (0.17 MB)
If parents have any concerns about the curriculum or school matters then these should be discussed informally with the relevant teachers in the first instance. For unresolved matters, the Headteacher should be contacted. Complaints will be dealt with in line with the Clevedon Learning Trust's Complaints Policy.
Governors and staff of Clevedon School join with the Education Authority in promoting equality for all students. No child should suffer discrimination because of cultural or ethnic background, gender, religion or disability.
The Governors will normally expect parents to pay for:
- The cost of activities and optional extras taking place outside normal school hours, unless forming part of the National Curriculum.
- All board and lodging costs on any residential trips.
- The entry fee of any public examination for which a student has not been prepared at the school, or when a student fails to complete coursework or attend the examination without good reason.
- Costs of repairs for damages arising from misbehaviour.
- Cost of individual tuition in playing any musical instrument in or outside normal school hours, except where it is provided to fulfil requirements of the syllabus of the National Curriculum.
The school will deal with cases of financial hardship sympathetically and confidentially. No students will be identified or treated differently because of such circumstances.
- The Governors will invite voluntary contributions to the cost of a wide range of activities. Parents will not be asked to subsidise other students and therefore, if voluntary contributions do not meet the total cost, the activity may have to be cancelled.
- Contributions will be sought to cover ingredients and materials used in the National Curriculum when the finished produce will be taken home.
- Costs will be kept to a minimum.